February 14, 2022

A Blast from the Past- Hilton Head in 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a small tribute to my beloved wife with a Disney connection. Since the church we attend now meets Sunday afternoons, my wife and I spent a very relaxed morning drinking coffee and browsing through old travel photos of our trips. We wanted to display a few new ones and replace some older ones just for the sake of variety. Here's a 2008 shot of us in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We did stop in at Disney's resort for an hour or so just to see what The Walt Disney Company had cooked up there. It was pretty sweet. (Check out the photos.)

A wonderful and relaxing vacation that also included Charleston. The Lord has been so good to me to indulge my love of discovering new places- and with my favorite person ever!

No comments: