July 4, 2023

Disneyland Honors America's Bicentennial

In honor of America today, here is the 1976 Bicentennial Railroad poster for Disneyland's beloved trains. This attraction poster has all the charm of the earlier ones in a brilliant red, white, and blue color scheme. 

Just like Walt Disney, our is a Land of Liberty that I love! Yes, I'm a citizen of the United States of America, and although I am not always happy with the decisions of our governing body, I still maintain that we are the most free country on earth. We can worship freely, speak freely, and lives our lives according to our own values. You can't do this everywhere. Travel the world and you'll see this to be a fact.

This blog has one of the largest collections of attraction posters on the net. Why? I love the attraction posters, especially the original Disneyland ones, so I started collecting them years ago. You'll find them here for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland and more. Enjoy the search!

(Image copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: