February 27, 2024

Tiana and the Salt Mine Adventure

Is this a real photograph inside of the soon to come Tiana's Bayou Adventure? Every time I look at construction updates of the conversion of Splash Mountain into the Princess and the Frog themed attraction, I do not picture a real Louisiana salt dome to look covered in flowers. Instead I see this image from Pinocchio's Daring Journey in my mind.

As a hard working company owner of Tiana's Foods, she's traded in her princess frocks for something totally different- and she's chopped off those once beautiful flowing locks into a more manageable do. I'm sure little girls around the world will be queuing for hours to be able to buy the newest addition to Tiana's wardrobe!

(Sarcastic) Kudos to whoever turned the beloved Disney Princess Tiana into Businesswoman Tiana. So magical!

No comments: