February 9, 2024

Unexpected Light

Insight can come from the rarest of places. In what is a bit of a surprise for me, I actually dreamt two scriptures from the Bible last night. Normally, I read the Bible and I pray and I ask God to make me more of a man that He would want me to be. Of course, this is in addition to thanking Him for all He has done and confessing my sin to Him. But to dream scripture? That doesn't happen often. Which ones, you might ask? The two below and in this exact order: 

Ephesians 2:10- "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

John 15:2- "Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit."

I know without a doubt that this ties back to this new season in my life. (You can read about it in this post.) 

Are these verses a source of direction for me? No, but they are a source of encouragement- and right now, that is a good thing! Praise God!

No comments: