November 4, 2020

Do Not Look at This!

 It sickens me to no end to even glance on this image! What would make me do such a thing? How could I ever live with myself for sharing this? It's impossible to understand, and yet I am motivated by love. This is the body of a late term aborted baby girl. Obviously she was injected in order to kill her, but normally there would be body parts. I just couldn't bring myself to show that...breaks my heart.

“Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, 
defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Prov. 31:8–9)
Doesn't this apply to unborn children as well?

There are many fine things to appreciate about each of our political parties, but that either side accepts or even encourages the violent dismantling of those children unable to speak for themselves is without excuse. 

Founder Margaret Sanger's racist roots in forming Planned Parenthood and its strategically placed locations in lower income (usually Black) neighborhoods is not in dispute. Check out the facts for yourself.

But, boy, is this a big money issue! If the average cost for an abortion is $500 (the range can be zero to one thousand dollars) and if you multiply that by the 61 Million abortions that have occurred since Roe vs. Wade, that is a lot of money somebody is living very well on.

God's hearts grieves. He is the God of life, not death, and we've fooled ourselves into thinking aborting babies is reasonable and even the lesser of two evils. We are no better than the ancient peoples of old who used to throw their babies into the fire to worship their ancient gods. I've seen many suffer by making this choice- and I've seen God's heart of forgiveness for those who truly repent of this sin of murder. 

News agencies want to know why many White Evangelicals are tied to the Republican Party? Watch how many leave it when an honest to goodness Pro-Life Democrat runs for office. Than you'll see the real numbers change. Once the Democratic Party cuts its love affair with a pro-death culture, things will change. But not before. Not for me.

Don't give me the lame excuse that until more people step up to adopt that abortion is the best answer. The answer is to do what is right first and then participate in making a difference- and letting God take action and also sort out the details.

For me, I care about immigration reforms, caring for the poor, good healthcare for the population, racial equity, and more. I have Black, Brown, Asian, straight and gay friends. But I cannot justify putting support behind dismembering babies. Even though it's not a good situation by any means - and God hates injustice- in every case of these other issues, the people affected are alive to fight for change. Victims of abortion are dead. They don't have a voice or a chance to stand up for themselves. We must do it.

No comments: