July 6, 2010

Disney Park Countdown

Just a few days back, I was counting my blessings- something great to do on a day your mind wanders. It keeps life in perspective!

Anyway... it dawned on me I have had the opportunity to visit every Disney park in the world with the exception of the parks in Asia! Wow! (And I hope one day that I will get to see the incredible Tokyo Disney Sea park...)

Of course, this all means my travels have taken me to Disneyland Paris as well as the Studios there, Walt Disney World (before and after adding three additional parks besides the Magic Kingdom) and my "home" park, Disneyland with its rapidly improving California Adventure.

All said, I thought it would be fun to share my Top Ten List (Minus A Few) of Favorite Disney Parks. I'll throw in some photos with my observations as well. I'll be curious to see if you agree or disagree- and if you are surprised by my list and reasoning. If all goes well, I'll start tomorrow with Number 8. See you then!
(Photo copyright Mark Taft.)

No comments: