April 15, 2012

Racing to the Finish

Two months and counting to the opening day of the brand new Disney California Adventure! Can you picture it? I sure can!

Thanks to the likes of Mint Crocodile and many others, I anxiously await every new photo update. But it won't be long until we are walking down Buena Vista Street, riding the Red Car Trolleys, and eating in its restaurants, shopping in its stores.

As beautiful as it will be, it's Cars Land I am most excited about. Was Cars or Cars 2 my Pixar favorite films? Far from it. But I will not be able to resist Radiator Springs Racers! Along with Soarin' Over California, this gem of an attraction will be a must-ride every time I visit the resort.

And soon, I will be! If you are reading this, a visit to the revamped, re-Imagineered park, is probably on your to do list as well!

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: