October 12, 2019

The Disneyland Attraction Posters Collection

Until Disneyland officially releases the attraction posters for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, enjoy this on line collection of posters for each of the other lands. These have been a fan favorite for six decades, and it doesn't seem like there's a chance that passion will fade away! Fans create their own as well as loving the ones that are officially designed by the geniuses at Disney Imagineering

Overt the years, I've amassed my own collection of them. There's a couple hanging on my wall (Disneyland's Matterhorn Bobsleds and Disneyland Paris' Pirates of the Caribbean) along with my piece of original artwork for the Indiana Jones Adventure that I bought at the landmark attraction's opening. Missing posters for Mickey's Toontown continue to leave a whole in the collection. Maybe that will change when Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway makes its debut in 2022.

Here are links to the blog articles with attraction posters you can find land by land.  I keep saying that one day, I'll get around to doing the same for the other Disney resorts, but for now, please enjoy the ones made for Walt's original Magic Kingdom.

Disneyland Collection
Main Street USA
Adventureland 
Frontierland 
New Orleans Square
Critter Country
Fantasyland
Tomorrowland

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: