September 12, 2019

Turning In My Mickey Ears

Just returned home Sunday from a trip to Walt Disney World. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or both. Since I gave a blow by blow trip report last year (and one of Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge just a week or so ago), I'm going to do something different this time. 

Since we park hopped quite a bit, I will give you a summation of what I discovered at each park (including what I do and don't like about the coming changes to Epcot), at the resorts, and at Disney Springs. It was also our first time on the Disney Dining Plan. Boy, do I have a lot to say about that!

I also have a bit to share on how guests handle themselves - the good, the bad, the ugly- and how to cheat the system. Watch for a series of posts, hopefully starting tomorrow...

(Photograph copyright Mark Taft.)

No comments: