March 5, 2018

The Disneyland Attraction Poster Collection

The magnificent attraction posters of Disneyland have been a fan favorite for six decades, and it doesn't seem like there's a chance that passion will fade away! Fans create their own as well as loving the ones that are officially designed by the geniuses at Disney Imagineering

I've amassed quite a collection of them! There's a couple hanging on my wall (Disneyland's Matterhorn Bobsleds and Disneyland Paris' Pirates of the Caribbean). They are among my most treasured pieces in my extensive collection of Disney park artifacts, along with my piece of original artwork for the Indiana Jones Adventure that I acquired at the attraction's opening.

The re-Imagining of California Adventure and the addition of Buena Vista Street brought an entirely new group of posters for fans to admire. 

Here now for the first time are links to the posts where I share attraction posters land by land.  One day, I'll get around to doing the same for the other Disney resorts, (there are odds and ends and favorites from each of the parks on the blog), but for now, please enjoy the ones made for the original Magic Kingdom.

Disneyland Collection
Main Street USA
Adventureland 
Frontierland 
New Orleans Square
Critter Country
Fantasyland
Tomorrowland

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: