July 31, 2015

G String Continues

It's a full week of "G"s. So, let me continue and end the week with one more post that continues the G string... of posts.

The Great Movie Ride. It's an instant classic that premiered with the opening of the Disney MGM Studios Theme Park on May 1, 1989. The highlight was the grand finale with a trip to Oz, complete with one of the most amazing Audio-Animatronics to ever premier at a Disney park- the Wicked Witch of the West. She turns, she points, she snarls and threatens- and for all the times I've ridden, she continues to impress. Nice job, Imagineering!

Note: I originally had another post planned for today, but when I noticed the G String, I thought I'd make it a full week's worth. Stay tuned for next week when I explore another letter! ;)

No comments: