November 22, 2012

Thankful for the Gift of Jesus!

Tis the season to be thankful! And I am. Are you? We have so much to thank God for! If nothing else, the gift of life. I'm still here, and so are you. God has placed us in this particular place and time for His purposes. We get to be part of His plan to introduce people to the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, the only payment for our sins, the only way to heaven. What a wonderful opportunity- and I am thankful to be part of something bigger than myself.

(Art copyright This Northern Girl.)

2 comments:

Randy Crane said...

Very wise words. I, too, am thankful to be alive, and for the gift of eternal life (both in Heaven and here on earth). And I'm thankful for others, like you, that I can share interests with, including our faith, but beyond it as well (like Disney).

Mark said...

Thank you for the kind words, Randy. God is good.