September 10, 2012

Poster Art of the Disney Parks in the Mail This Week!

Considering I ordered this book back in April, I think I've been very patient! Poster Art of the Disney Parks looks to be an instant favorite of Disney park fans all over the world! Vanessa Hunt and David Handke have assembled the ultimate collection. Including rejected concepts for attractions posters and posters from Disney parks worldwide.

If you are interested in a sneak peak of sorts, you can view my Disneyland Attraction Posters series beginning here. It's full of various artwork and stories involving the evolution of the park over the years. I start with Main Street U.S.A., and all that's left is Tomorrowland, and I hope to have it finished soon!

(Art copyright the Walt Disney Company.)

5 comments:

steve2wdw said...

Just got mine in the mail today....just gave it a quick glance, but from what I saw, it looks awesome. Tonight I'll give it a proper look!

steve2wdw said...

Got it today but haven't had time to properly look through it. What I glanced at looks great!

steve2wdw said...

Got it today, but didn't have time to look through it properly. Will do tonight!

steve2wdw said...

Received mine in the mail today, but just gave it a quick glance. What I saw so far looks great!

steve2wdw said...

PS Mark....there may be "multiple" comments sent by me as I didn't realize it was accepting them. Please delete the repetitions! Sorry....my bad!