January 17, 2012

Questions I'd Really Like Al Lutz to Answer

I know that I'm just one of thousands that look forward to the updates from Al Lutz on MiceAge. Today's unexpected report delighted me in some respects (Starbucks! But I would prefer Caribou Coffee) but also left me with many more questions than were answered.

The report centered on the changes to California Adventure and Ariel's Undersea Adventure (Oh, no! Not the hair!), covered the Matterhorn, and revealed plans for a Disneyland Fun Map at the hotel. Cool, huh? Can't wait to see the map. There was also the expected Mad T Party discussion, Cars Land news, and some hope for the Esplanade.

But here is what I really want to know- Will we finally see animatronics on Grizzly River Rapids? Are the shops in Paradise Pier getting a full makeover to look like the facades of the Games? Will the beautiful and charming Seasons of the Vine ever return to California Adventure? And how about a new in theme queue for California Screamin'?

Of course, I have an equal amount of inquiries about Walt's Original Magic Kingdom- Will we ever see snow effects again on the Matterhorn Bobsleds? What are the front runners for a new E Ticket for Disneyland? Will it be Tron's Light Cycles, something Lone Ranger themed, or an entirely new unheard concept? When will construction commence on the recently announced transformation of the Plaza Gardens?

And here's the biggest question of all- when will we see that long rumored third theme park?

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: