March 31, 2023

My Favorite Disney Park Photos: Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad makes for one really nice photo or desktop image! I left this one big enough that you can use it that way if you wish. In the midst of memorial events for the passing of my mother in law, we did the most joyous thing she'd want: We all went to the Happiest Place on Earth for the day. Disneyland doesn't disappoint.  Neither does Imagineer Tony Baxter's first epic blockbuster attraction. I can't take credit for this photo as my youngest daughter snapped it. But she did a great job, don't you think?

There will be a full trip report at a later time from our whole group of seventeen people. Eight of us had never been to Walt's park before- and what stories I'll have to share.

(Photograph copyright Mark Taft.)

No comments: