July 20, 2022

Baymax! Cancelled

One of my favorite Disney characters, the very kid friendly Baymax from Big Hero 6, is a tool... a tool of The Walt Disney Company which feels it now has to insert political and sexual agenda into their product. As I've said numerous times before, I think parents have the right and responsibility to educate their kids on sexuality. And I do not want Disney, Marvel, or anyone else doing that job. 

This new series Baymax! (exclamation point to indicate excitement) had me excited- that is, until I watched the episodes. This PG rated series discusses menstruation and same sex coupling with a dash of transgender inclusion (wink, wink). This is only season one. These are not PG issues. These are at least PG-13 issues and should be labeled and dealt with as such. Ugh!

Parents and grandparents, you are making a big mistake by letting those little minds watch Disney+ without supervision. By doing so, you are not giving the chance for these little ones to ask questions that need to be talked about in a safe environment from the family they trust. Disney's lack of labeling on content shows they no longer care about what parents want. Innocence is lost quick enough. At least show some respect. Bob Chapek, you and your board better wake up.

I'm cancelling Baymax! and Disney+ is on the way out as well. I've had enough.

No comments: