February 19, 2020

Live from Kenya- A Real Safari

 Here's several reasons why the real world is better than the Disney World- or in this case Disney's Animal Kingdom.

 It's not Kilimanjaro Safaris but instead the real thing, a safari tour of Kenya, out in the open. 

Just moments ago, I received these photos from dear friends who are taking a trip they have long wished to make. A 17 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania where they wanted to take photos and see God's unique creation for themselves. I cannot see these without praising God for His goodness and creativity!

 Walt Disney World offers a somewhat similar experience for those of us that cannot make these types of journeys, and I'm truly thankful! My travel motto is "So many places, so little time and money!" Yet I've been blessed with my job to take trips all over the world.

In order to preserve their privacy, there's no photos of them here. But the shot above, I took a screenshot of so I could zoom in on the musician in the background. Her face (off to the left) was priceless- a look of sheer delight.

Get out there for yourselves, and see the real world! You will never regret giving up a Disney trip for it! Never.

(Photos copyright Mark Taft -on behalf of my friends, who wish to remain anonymous.)

No comments: