December 18, 2014

Today A New Adventure Begins

There's a new adventure brewing- and it begins today! I can see it all around. God has begun something entirely new as I start a new job. You see, I thought the hopes and dreams He put in my heart had died. But now, I am seeing He has brought them to pass in a whole new way. I wish I could say more, but that's really not possible for a public forum. I will say this: If your hope is placed in Jesus Christ and your life belongs to Him, not only will there be eternal life in heaven, there will be a life on earth that is rich and fulfilling. Not earthly wealth, but a joy and peace and depth to your life that cannot be found any other way. In Him and Him alone, Jesus will bring to pass the things He has promised, even if they come about in ways we would never imagine, even when those hopes and dreams look dead to the human mind. He will prevail. He alone is God, and there is no other.

(Photograph copyright Mark Taft.)

No comments: