April 12, 2017

Promises, Promises


Forgive me for a bit of self-indulgence today, but I need to post this to remind me of what Scripture three different people have shared after praying for me during critical periods of my life (2001, 20014, and 2015). This includes my wife, and I love her and trust her ability to hear from God more than anyone.

Isaiah 41:8-10 

“But you, Israel, my servant,
    Jacob, whom I have chosen,
    you descendants of Abraham my friend,
 I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;

    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments: