February 2, 2013

Tomorrowland 2055 Artwork Rocks- Great New Blog Found

As does happen at times, I found a blog that had posted my very popular photograph of Tomorrowland's aborted Plectu's Intergalatic Revue. Little did I know when I was visiting the park so long ago that a simple snapshot would be viewed all over the world. And I'm happy to contribute that piece of concept art to the Disney blog universe, seen below. This Audio-Animatronic show was set to replace Disneyland's fun but dated America Sings. It never made it past the drawing boards.


What I didn't expect to find was a great blog stuffed with Tomorrowland 2055 concept art! You can see from the top piece, it looked terrific. You can go here to see one of many great posts and lots more art.  Thanks to Mike Cozart for the incredible TomorrowLounge67 blog.

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

1 comment:

MIKE COZART said...

Thanks Mark--I used that picture at the time as a place holder and forgot to upload my full version of the painting--, however the edit will not let me remove and replace the old image with the new one, so I will need to do a whole new post of the Plectu painting!