July 26, 2009

WTF

No, not that. But not that I haven't thought it or said it. (True confessions here!)

Let's face it- dealing with people can be a pain. That includes dealing with ourselves and our own anxieties, fears, frustrations and disappointments. To say this has not been a good season for me would be a gross understatement. But I have to say, "WTF". No, not that.

In an effort to redeem the letters and have a bit of fun, I've changed it into "Where's the Faith?" Speaking to myself here. Everytime I get mad or depressed or just don't understand, I try to remind myself to stay focused on Jesus Christ, the author and perfecter of my faith.

My faith is imperfect- and it is being worked out in my as I choose to trust Him. Thank God- really- that no one ever told me the life of a Christian would be easy because it isn't. C'mon, if Jesus is our example, how can we expect anything less than hardship at times. He ended up crucified on the cross because He chose to be obedient to His Heavenly Father. Can we really expect less? No.

So, when things get tough, just shout "WTF". Your friends may laugh or snicker, but use it to put yourself, your emotions, thoughts, and your choices in check. Where's the Faith?

No comments: