October 4, 2016

Strong Man's Cry

Today there's not much to be said about the Disney World. Nothing to report about Disneyland or any of the parks that would be of great interest. In fact, it's a pretty slow season, even with Guardians of the Galaxy taking over Tower of Terror in California. 

So, instead, today I share what's on my heart. Am I a strong man in my own strength?Absolutely not. But as I humble myself before God, He gives me what I need. And my heart's prayer has been written before:

Create in me a pure heart, God, and make my spirit right again. Do not send away from you or take your Holy Spirit away from me. Give me back the joy of your salvation. Keep me strong by giving me a willing spirit. Then I will teach your ways to those who do wrong, and sinners will turn back to you.

                            Psalm 51:10-13


No comments: