June 14, 2009

ipod shuffled


Like to shake it up a bit every now and then. And it was way overdue, but it finally took American Idol Season Eight to make me shuffle up my ipod. Not since the year of Elliott Yamin and Chris Daughtry has there been such talent!

So adding to the old standbys of Sting and Karen and Richard Carpenter are now Kris Allen and Danny Gokey, in particular. Why now Adam Lambert? Just not a fan of the glam rock thing. Should his disc have a few things as strong as Mad World, I might consider a change of plan.

Certainly, there are some oddities on my ipod shuffle to make the most die-hard of Disney geek blush. One Little Spark from the Imagination pavilion (Epcot), the on board soundtrack from the original version of Space Mountain (Paris), and various odds and ends from Disneyland, Epcot, California Adventure and TokyoDisneySea.

Naturally, it doesn't end there. Jeremy Camp, Chris Tomlin, and Amy Grant give me an inspirational shot, with Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra providing the swing. George Strait still rules and Keith Urban adds a few more songs to my collection.

Can't wait for the traditional onslaught of Fall releases! I am sure A Change is Gonna Come once again.

No comments: