July 30, 2026

Toontown is a Blast!

What a trip we had! I ran across this very bright and cheery attraction poster for Tokyo Disneyland's Toontown. It captures all the fun and zaniness of the land that delights adults as much as kids. At Walt's park, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway- count me in as a fan who likes this as much as Rise of the Resistance- and Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin are just the beginning of the fun. Gadget's Coaster was something I'd never ridden before, and I thought it was the perfect starter coaster for the younger set. Until I went on it. It has some serious zip! Now I know it's a great starter. The character homes are charming, and the street gags are great to discover as well. There's more here than I ever realized, making this land a surprise discovery each trip.

This sweet little attraction poster reminded me that when all the pieces of the land are placed together as a whole, this land is FUN! 

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: