August 8, 2018

Magic Kingdom's Mickey Mouse Musical Revue Poster

One day, I'll get around to compiling all the Walt Disney World attraction posters into one article just like I did for Disneyland. In the meantime, here's a high quality scan of one for the long lost Mickey Mouse Musical Revue. 

When the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971, the park featured a variety of Audio-Animatronic theater presentations- everything from a role call of Presidents to silly bears to this wonderful and charming musical show featuring many Disney characters in robotic form. 

Eventually, the suits shipped the show to Tokyo Disneyland never to be seen on U.S. soil again until the Three Caballeros did finally make their comeback concert appearance at Epcot in the Mexico pavilion's Gran Fiesta Tour.

Friday, I'll post something rarely seen for all us EPCOT lovers. No, I won't tell you now. Trust me, it will be worth it!

(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

No comments: