November 1, 2017

The Sign Says It All

A picture is worth more than a thousand words, but I'll give you about a hundred...

A couple of weeks ago, I uploaded High Sierra software for my Mac, a system upgrade that promised better and faster everything. What I ended up with was a paperweight. 

Corrupting my discs and keeping my system in a perpetual state of not being able to power up. (My discs were apparently already corrupted and unable to back up what I had- without me knowing it.) The techs at the Apple store, who are really great, could do nothing but wipe my hard drive clean but couldn't access my files. Of course, I had to start over, recreating my digital world, including a huge project that was not backed up as it was only three days of work. 

I don't think there should be much delay in newer articles, but I currently am short on time. So please be patient with me. I'll be back soon with all the things you love to read on the blog. In the meantime, God bless you.

No comments: