March 7, 2011

Third Year Ramblings

Today marks Year Number Three of the Insights and Sounds blog. When I started this a few years ago, I had some pretty simple goals. My heart was to share my many pieces of Disneyland memorabilia with as many folks as possible and to share bits of my life as well.

Never expected much, but after almost 1,000 posts, what this blog has became is a combination travelogue, diary and journal, chicken scratches on lessons from life, media reviews, and family photo album. Never expected this little project to be something that would draw any readers beyond a few hard core Disney park fans like me! But you have all surprised me by your insights, your friendship, and your desire to make the world a better place. Thank you for welcoming me into your lives- and for becoming part of mine.
Tomorrow, begins year four! Wow...

No comments: