January 1, 2009

What Comes Next?

What will this New Year bring? The best laid plans of mice and men get tossed aside at times, but I’ll take a shot at it.

As far as this blog goes, I see quite a few things happening.
There will be a few trips and trip reports; some to the Disney worlds on each coast; one to a resort that is new to me, but one with a somewhat different flavor.

Expect the next installments of “Disney’s Animal Kingdom- A Real True Life Adventure” to show up; a look at the 20th anniversary of the Disney-MGM/Disney’s Hollywood Studios; celebrating the original park's 55th anniversary; more rarely seen concept art from all over.

Lots of album and movie reviews. Family tidbits, too. Of course, I’ll always throw in about what I am learning with regards to life, faith, and fun!

Thanks for making 2008 a wonderful year at this blog! Your encouragement, visits, and feedback are most appreciated. It is an honor I don’t take lightly.

Mark

No comments: